Competition conditions of participation
on www.my-stuwe.de, my-stuwe App or Facebook & Instagram.
on www.my-stuwe.de, my-stuwe App or Facebook & Instagram.
(1) The competitions are organized by Studierendenwerk Tübingen-Hohenheim A.d.ö.R. in cooperation with various partners.
This competition is not connected to Facebook / Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook / Instagram. The recipient of the data provided by the participants is not Facebook / Instagram, but the Studierendenwerk Tübingen-Hohenheim. Questions, suggestions and complaints should therefore be directed exclusively to the Studierendenwerk. In addition, the Studierendenwerk may contact the participant.
This competition is in no way connected to the platforms (Apple/Google) through which our app is distributed and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by them. The recipient of the data provided by the participants is exclusively the Studierendenwerk Tübingen-Hohenheim. Questions, suggestions and complaints should therefore be directed exclusively to the Studierendenwerk. In addition, the Studierendenwerk may contact the participant.
As far as personal data of participants is collected, processed and used within the scope of the competition, it will be collected, processed and used by Studierendenwerk exclusively for the purpose of conducting the competition and deleted after the competition has ended. The data provided will only be used to contact the winner and to administer the prize. The participant hereby expressly declares his/her consent to the storage and use of the personal data provided for the above-mentioned purpose.
(1) Only enrolled students of the Tübingen-Hohenheim university region over the age of 18 may participate in the competitions. In detail, these are students of the following universities:
(2) Participation in the competition is only possible under the conditions of participation listed here. By participating in the competition, the participant expressly accepts these conditions of participation.
(3) There are no costs for participating in the competition.
(4) Entries to the competition must not contain any insults, false facts or violations of competition, trademark or copyright law. The Studierendenwerk is not liable for violations committed by participants in this context.
(1) Employees of the universities, students and guests of the refectories and cafeterias are excluded from participation.
(2) Employees of the Studierendenwerk Tübingen-Hohenheim, the participating cooperation partners and their respective family members are excluded from participation.
(3) In the event of a violation of these conditions of participation, the Studierendenwerk reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition.
(4) Persons who use unauthorized aids or otherwise obtain advantages through manipulation will also be excluded. In such cases, prizes may also be subsequently disallowed and reclaimed.
(5) Anyone who provides false personal information will also be disqualified. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of his/her information.
(6) Furthermore, persons who live outside the Federal Republic of Germany during the period of the competition and the execution of the competition will be excluded.
(1) The winner will be determined by lottery.
(2) The Studierendenwerk will determine and notify the winner within two days after the end of the promotion. The winner must then confirm both the prize and his/her student status by e-mail or Facebook/Instagram message. If no confirmation is received within three working days, the operator reserves the right to award the prize to other participants.
(3) The prize can be picked up at the InfoPoints of the Studierendenwerk Tübingen-Hohenheim by prior appointment or will be sent by mail if necessary.
(4) Cash payment of the winnings is not possible under any circumstances.
(5) The claim to the prize cannot be assigned.
(6) Complaints relating to the implementation of the competition must be made in writing to Studierendenwerk Tübingen-Hohenheim within 14 days of the reason becoming known, stating the competition. Complaints made by telephone or late complaints will not be processed.
(1) Studierendenwerk Tübingen-Hohenheim reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. The Studierendenwerk will make use of this option in particular if proper execution of the game cannot be guaranteed for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons. If such a termination is caused by the behavior of a participant, the Studierendenwerk can demand compensation from this person for the damage incurred.
(1) By entering the competition, the winner agrees that his/her name and university will be published.
By participating in the action, the participant accepts these conditions of participation.
(1) The Studierendenwerk Tübingen-Hohenheim shall be released from all obligations upon delivery of the prize. The Studierendenwerk is not liable for material defects and/or defects in title in the prizes donated by the Partner.
Since competitions are highly susceptible to disruption (e.g. due to a block by Facebook / Instagram itself or abusive behavior by participants), the competition may be modified with regard to the design or special conditions.
(1) The sole applicable law is the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(2) These terms and conditions of participation, including the sweepstake mechanics, represent the final regulations for the promotion. Should individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Participation be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions of Participation shall remain unaffected.
(3) Legal recourse is excluded.