Through the 9 € -Ticket, students who have purchased a semester ticket receive a pro-rata refund for the months of June to August.
For students at the following universities in the naldo area
- Eberhard-Karls-University Tübingen
- University of Church Music of the Protestant Church of Tübingen
- University of Church Music of the Diocese of Rottenburg-Stuttgart (Rottenburg location)
- Steinbeis Global Institute Tübingen
- Reutlingen University – University of Applied Sciences
- Protestant University of Applied Sciences Ludwigsburg, Campus Reutlingen
- Rottenburg University of Applied Sciences
- Albstadt-Sigmaringen University – University of Applied Sciences
You can apply for a refund for semester tickets purchased online at https://studis-online.naldo.de. For a proportional refund of a naldo semester ticket purchased on site at a naldo sales point or a naldo connection semester ticket, use the online form at studis.naldo.de.
For students at the following universities in the VVS area
- University of Hohenheim
- Nürtingen-Geislingen University of Economics and Environment
- Herman-Hollerith-Centre Böblingen (Reutlingen University)
the following applies: In the case of Online-StudiTickets (purchased from SSB or DB), reimbursement will be made via the VVS online tool.
Tickets issued as paper tokens by DB or regional transport companies cannot be refunded via the online tool. The following options are available:
– For paper tokens purchased from DB, you can contact the DB Reisezentrum where you purchased the ticket.
– For paper tokens issued by a regional transport company, there is a special refund form that can be submitted by post or by e-mail. On the other hand, the application can also be handed in at the sales outlet where the token was purchased.