Short-term loan

Help when in financial trouble

Applying and disbursement

Grafikelemente website finanzieren allgemein

Any enrolled students at the universities assigned to the Studierendenwerk Tübingen-Hohenheim are entitled to apply for this loan.

An application for a loan should be submitted on the relevant form to the Studierendenwerk, Amt für Ausbildungsförderung, Listplatz 1, 72764 Reutlingen (see Contact details).

The loan is disbursed by bank transfer.